Monday 10 November 2014

quotes motivation

Assalamualaikum..
Today blogs is about quote motivation. I just found a few quotes that will motivate me. You know what, I like those words that will give me a motivation and it automatically will give me a spirit to continue my life especially my student’s life. Always in stressed. At the same time, quote will also to brighten my day.. some people said that, a powerful motivation from an expertise will not change someone unless we ourselves work hard to change ourselves to be better. Totally agree!! And here are the quotes that inspired me to be optimistic and keep moving on.



if you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.
                                                                  Martin Luther King Jr

This quote teaches me that, whatever we do or doing any mistake, don’t ever give up. Mistakes will give us experience. If we don’t make any mistakes, we will not know a things or learn a lesson. Plus, it will not make us loss but we will gain experience throughout our failure in life. Even though failed in certain subject is an ashamed thing, but it will push me to do better in the exam so that I will not repeat that mistakes again.



When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Alexander Graham Bell.

This quote teaches me that, we must give our life a second chance to try. We always think badly about ourselves rather than to think our strength. Always be a pessimistic which is not to try in other ways if there is no ways out. Always block our mind to think outside the box. This quote makes me to think wisely, when I am facing any problems. Always is a thinker. There must be a ways out in a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment